Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Gorgeous Beaches!

Ahhhhhh the beaches of Okinawa are amazing. Brilliant blue waters, bright blue skies with fluffy white clouds, palm trees everywhere, and WHITE sand! It's just pure beauty! You may think I am used to such gorgeous beaches living in San Diego all my life, but it's just not the same. As much as I adore my home sweet home, the water is grayish, the sand is dark brown, and the skies are usually either overcast or plagued with smog...thanks to the big city areas :( so Okinawa truly is a TREAT! Jason says the beaches here are a "calm and refreshing escape" and I couldn't agree more!

I hope you enjoy the photos of Araha Beach and Sunset Beach! Sunset Beach is by FAR our favorite of the two, but the huge pirate ship at Araha is really neat :) I can't wait to visit some of the beaches that are known for being Okinawa's best and MOST beautiful! I can't even imagine <3


Araha Beach





Sunset Beach <3



1 comment:

Rain said...

such beautiful pictures!!:D